I have been hesitant to start writing these for some time now, however I really enjoy reading other peoples monthly goal lists and keeping up with them to find out whether they were successful, I started writing monthly goals at the beginning of the year but couldnt bring myself to post them because…. who cares!?!?
Then I remembered that I blog for me and this may help whoever out there is reading this to get hustlin’ too, so… I guess here are my goals for May!
- Wake Up Earlier – with my health on a current low (a much needed update to come soon) getting my sleep routine into shape has never been more important!
- Finish Nineteen Eighty Four (George Orwell) and start Lord of the flies (William Goulding) – I have been asked to read these by my government and politics teacher 🙂
- Write some Blogs!! = I recently wrote three weeks worth of blog post and was very happy with them all scheduled and ready to go when I got worse health wise and since it has been harder to write than ever, so, in the extra time that I have when I am able, I wish to stock up again!
- Finish 2 songs – if you follow me on Twitter (@synerjes) / Snapchat (@jessicav_h) then you may know that I have recently learnt the ukulele, I have managed to write 3 songs, one needs a slight change in chords and another needs the last verse to be refined!
- Get into London – I am craving the city and its many photo opportunities, think of the Blog posts!
- Do one more Big Clear out – decluttering my stuff has been heaven, like… literally I love it, but I still have a lot of rubbish that needs dealing with – specifically the two huge bags of clothing I want to take to a charity shop!