Tags are something I have steered away from in the past (I think I have only ever done one) But this year I was just so excited for Autumn/winter that I couldnt resist these questions!!
1. What is your Favourite Seasonal Drink from any Coffee Shop? I am a costa fanatic, whilst starbucks make a mean iced coffee, Costa is where my heart lives, I have spent way too many wintery afternoons snuggled up in a corner of a costa working away… My favourite drink EVER is a caramel latte but a friend recently introduced me to their gingerbread concoction and it was the BEST – definitely my seasonal favourite!
2. What are your go-to accessories for Autumn? While I enjoy fashion, I often slack on the accessories side of things… I think in terms of jewellery I love a chunky necklace but specifically for Autumn, you can’t beat a big blanket scarf!!
3. Favourite type of music to listen to during Autumn? I, like most, have an extremely varied music taste but if I want to feel those Autumnal vibes I love anything acoustic and woodlandy… I realise ‘woodlandy’ isn’t a genre of music but you’ll understand once you see my Autumn playlist! 😉
4. Favourite Scent for this time of year? I am not a big seasonal scent lover in terms of perfume at the moment I am loving Ted Bakers body mists and Victoria Secrets fragrance mists though!
5. Favourite Candle for this time of year? I don’t think I am ever going to not love apple and spice scents! They’re just the best!
6. What do you love best about Autumn? I personally get super excited throughout Autumn for Christmas, I am a planner through and through and Ive been buying presents since July… So now that it is more socially acceptable for me to be excited I will be!
7. Favourite Makeup Look? During the summer I wear almost no makeup, I pretty much fill in my brows and shove on some mascara because its too hot and I want to get outside! During Autumn however, I am in a lot less of a hurry to get outside where its cold so I find myself taking a little more time to get ready, gold eyeshadow compliments my blue eyes well… perhaps I’ll do a lil’ makeup tutorial on here… not much of a tutorial as it would be me just showing you what I do – NOT an expert!
8. What are you looking forward to most about this Autumn? Honestly… apart from the christmas planning I really love the fashion and this year oversized jumpers and boyfriend jeans are IN which makes me happy because the extra food isn’t totally visible on my midsection hehe… But on a serious note, while I refuse to feel uncomfortable in my own skin, some times I don’t want to flaunt my curves you know?
I hope you enjoyed!
Here are the questions, I tag @MadsDavies to do this and ANY of you reading this who would like to do it too!!
1. What is your Favourite Seasonal Drink from any Coffee Shop?
2. What are your go-to accessories for Autumn?
3. Favourite type of music to listen to during Autumn?
4. Favourite Scent for this time of year?
5. Favourite Candle for this time of year?
6. What do you love best about Autumn?
7. Favourite Makeup Look?
8. What are you looking forward to most about this Autumn?